STRATEGIC SOURCING MANAGER
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will be a key member of the Procurement Team that will provide support for global sourcing and negotiations to support production and sales.
The individual will play a vital role in driving the growth of Lucci Couture by analyzing and reporting on data that directly impacts near- and long-term strategic decisions.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will oversee and partake in the sourcing, negotiating and engaging in vendor management to provide credible, cost-efficient supplier lists, raw material quality reports, budget forecasting and analysis and pricing support.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will work with the Company’s managerial team on various projects that require in-depth, analytical and critical thinking skills.
Strategic Sourcing Manager partner successfully with internal and external stakeholders across varying levels, from peers to executives.
This position assists with the development of a plan to support execution and change management associated with each project.
This position participates in, and occasionally acts as the leader of, project teams that work on a diverse scope of complex problems and initiatives.
At least once a month within the United States to meet with vendors and clients, as well as attend conventions and expositions.
Strategic Sourcing Manager may also be required to travel internationally at least three times a year to meet with vendors and clients, and attend conventions and expositions.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design, Supply Chain and Business Field.
At least 30 months’ experience in Fashion Sourcing or Supply Chain
– Identify and communicate insights, strategic business implications and actionable recommendations to support vendor selection;
– Responsible for the strategic sourcing of products, materials, and services across multiple business lines by leveraging end-to-end sourcing and stakeholder engagement process
– Draft, negotiate, and execute supplier agreements, statement of work, and other documents with the objective of creating strategic business opportunities and savings for the organization;
– Ensure that suppliers and service providers comply with all service level agreements and regulatory requirements for the products and/or services they provide;
– Continuous evaluation and assessment of supplier performance ensuring consistency of service, quality, compliance to contract and service level agreement, including maintaining vendor relationships and regular program reviews;
– Serve as subject matter expert for fashion design, materials, and production;
– Interact with cross-functional teams to procurement and production optimization including identifying the best portfolio fits, compliance, performance against goals, savings analysis, and opportunities;
– Proactively identifies and recommends category sourcing options and partners with leaders to implement them;
– Draft, negotiate and execute supplier agreements, statements of work, and service level agreements to vendors and service companies;
– Participate in category-specific budget / forecast development;
– Leverage information obtained through industry associations, peers and stakeholders to identify best practices for project area;
– Communicate proactively with stakeholders.
Other specific skills required:
– Proven track record of working with and managing teams or relevant leadership skills that demonstrate an ability to do so successfully;
– Demonstrated ability to create and execute upon project plans needed in the strategic sourcing process, across several business units and locations;
– Ability to partner with multiple stakeholders to implement change;
– Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills;
– Excellent business/financial acumen, including demonstrating strong fact-based negotiation skills;
– Excellent growth leadership skills demonstrating clear global perspective and understanding of factors that may impact businesses and suppliers;
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
Please email resume to HR@luccilu.com